Crispy Bitchin’ Chicken Roast, featuring Diamond Nut Coatings & Bitchin’ Sauce
We can’t get enough of Bitchin’ Sauce’s nut-based dips or Diamond of California’s healthy snacks. So we’ve worked together on a mouthwatering roasted chicken recipe that perfectly fits both products and our toxin-free ceramic nonstick roaster.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Original Diamond Nut Coatings
- 1 Tub Original Bitchin’ Sauce
- 3 cups peeled and cubed butternut squash
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 shallot bulbs, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh minced sage leaves, plus 3 additional (whole) to top
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- At bottom of roasting pan, combine squash, brussels, and shallots. Sprinkle in chopped garlic, salt, black pepper, and cayenne. Toss to mix.
- In a wide bowl, mix nut coating and minced sage.
- Pound chicken breasts & sprinkle with salt and pepper. Dollop with 2-3 tbsp each Bitchin’ Sauce and brush evenly.
- Dip the chicken breasts one at a time in the nut mixture, pressing extra crumbs into the chicken for a thick crust.
- Place Chicken on top of the vegetables. Roast until golden brown and crisp, about 20-25 minutes. In the final 5 minutes of cooking, top the chicken breasts each with 1 sage leaf.
- Remove from oven. Plate chicken breasts atop the vegetable medley, then drizzle with remaining Bitchin’ Sauce. Serve immediately.