Curried Cauliflower with Cashews
Everyone will go nuts for our tasty vegetarian side dish. We enhance the natural nuttiness of curried cauliflower by adding cashews, golden raisins, and a splash of fresh citrus juice.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into 1/2 inch florets
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Sauté the onion—Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté for a few minutes. Stir in cashews, raisins, and the zest and juice of 1 lime.
- Cook the cauliflower—Add curry powder and cauliflower with a generous sprinkling of salt and pepper and stir to coat evenly. Sauté until cauliflower begins to brown, about 6 minutes.
- Garnish and serve—Remove from heat, stir in cilantro, and serve warm or cold.