Easy Sheet Pan Nachos
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons (or 1.27-oz pack) taco seasoning
- 1 bag tortilla chips (13 ounces)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- Canned black beans
- Corn kernels
- Diced tomatoes
- Diced red onion
- Black olives
- Fresh cilantro
- Prepare to bake—Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brown the beef—In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef until evenly browned. Drain excess fat. Add taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer until liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Bake the nachos—Place tortilla chips in a single layer on roasting pan—if you have a few overlapping chips, that’s ok. Top with ground beef, beans, and corn, then sprinkle cheese evenly over nachos. Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Garnish and serve—Add any additional toppings you like and serve with a side of guacamole, sour cream, salsa, or all three!
Skip the packaged blends and make your taco seasoning that’s ready to go whenever you need it. Simply mix together 2 tablespoons chili powder, 1 tablespoon ground cumin, 2 teaspoons sea salt, 2 teaspoons black pepper, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, and 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes. Store in an airtight container.
Our GreenPan Ceramic Nonstick Roasting Pan effortlessly release cheesy nachos, and the extra nonstick coating makes cleanup incredibly quick and simple.