Easy Skillet Frittata
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 small red potatoes, sliced
- 1 cup fresh spinach, torn into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 to 2 cloves crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sauté the vegetables—In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add potatoes to skillet, cover, and cook for about 10 minutes—till tender but still slightly firm. Add in spinach, green onions, and garlic, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Continue sautéing until spinach is wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- While veggies are cooking, prep the eggs—In a medium bowl, beat eggs and milk together with whisk or egg beater.
- Cook the frittata—Pour egg mixture into skillet over the vegetables. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until eggs are firm, 5 to 7 minutes. Serve warm.
Pop a baking sheet on top of your skillet, and you’re good to go.
Our GreenPan Ceramic Nonstick Frypans offer excellent release for sticky ingredients like eggs. Plus, the extra nonstick coating makes cleanup incredibly quick and simple.