Pea, Mint & White Truffle Pasta
Served hot or cold, our spring-inspired pasta delivers amazing depth of flavor with every bite. Tart lemon, bitter arugula, refreshing mint, tangy goat cheese, and earthy truffle oil—it’s all good!
Total Time: 25m
Prep Time: 10m
Cooking Time: 15m
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 bag frozen peas
- Handful of arugula
- 1 shallot, diced
- 3-5 scallions, sliced thin
- 1 cup Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 cup mint, roughly chopped
- 2 lemons, zested & juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt + pepper
- White truffle oil
- Goat cheese
- Boil water for your pasta. While the water is heating up, chop the mint, parsley, scallions, and shallot.
- Once the water is boiling add your pasta. When the pasta is about 1 minute away from being done, add the peas to the pot for 2 minutes.
- Strain and place into a large bowl.
- Pour the olive oil over the pasta & peas.
- Add the lemon zest & juice & arugula. Mix.
- Add the scallions, shallot, parsley, & mint. Mix.
- Season with salt & pepper. Drizzle as much truffle oil as you like.
- Top it off with goat cheese crumbles.
- Serve hot & when eating leftover eat cold.