Rainbow Rosemary Potatoes
Crispy on the outside and tender within, our colorful mix of roasted potatoes accented with rosemary makes a welcome addition to any brunch or dinner.
- 1 1/2 pounds small potatoes (mix of Yukon gold, purple, red, or sweet potatoes), scrubbed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prepare to roast—Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prep the potatoes—Pour olive oil into a large skillet or rimmed baking sheet. Add potatoes, rosemary, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and toss to coat evenly.
- Roast the potatoes—Roast in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Shake pan or stir potatoes and continue roasting until crispy on the outside and tender when pierced with a fork, about 20 to 25 minutes. Serve hot.