Skillet Easy Zucchini Bread
One of our favorite quick breads, this flavorful zucchini loaf will have kids eating their veggies and asking for seconds!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- Prepare to bake—Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and lightly grease a skillet.
- Mix the batter—Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside. In a large bowl, beat eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla together until well combined. Add in dry ingredients and beat well to combine. Stir in zucchini until evenly incorporated.
- Bake the bread—Pour batter into prepared skillet and bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Leave in pan to cool for about 20 minutes.
Life’s too short to peel zucchini—leave the outer skin on for an added boost of nutrients and fiber.
Our GreenPan Ceramic Nonstick Skillets effortlessly release zucchini bread. Plus, the extra nonstick coating makes cleanup incredibly quick and simple.