Sunrise Breakfast Tacos
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 large radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 4 tablespoons Cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, cut in half
- In a small skillet over medium heat, scramble eggs in butter, adding salt and pepper to taste. Cook until eggs are firm, but not dry. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place tortillas in large skillet over medium heat. Cook for about 1 minute per side or until browned and warmed through.
- Divide eggs evenly between tortillas. Add avocado, radishes, onion, cheese, and salsa. Sprinkle with cilantro and top each taco with a generous squeeze of lime juice. Serve hot.
Stop about a minute before you think they’re actually done and let the residual heat from the pan do the rest.