Nobody will be asking “Where’s the beef?” when you serve up our perfectly seasoned turkey burgers. Plus, you’ll feel great knowing you’ve made a healthier choice for your family—and the future of our planet.
Total Time: 85m
Prep Time: 15 m
Cooking Time: 10m
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ tsp salt
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp fresh garlic
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 1lb ground turkey
- Cooking oil
- Desired Toppings; lettuce, tomatoes, condiments
- In a large bowl, mix the egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt, chili powder, garlic, onion powder, and ground pepper.
- Add in turkey to bowl and coat both sides sparingly. Divide the mixture into 4 portions and roll into a ball. Flatten the balls into discs and make thinner in the middle. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Heat frypan to medium and lightly oil. Cook patties about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Arrange the patties on your choice of buns and serve with your favorite toppings and condiments.