Caution: bring this to a potluck or picnic, and you’ll be required to make your famous potato salad for every event from here to eternity. A small price to pay for so much love and adoration
Total Time: 45m
Prep Time: 10m
Cooking Time: 20m
- 5 large potatoes about 3 lbs, diced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 large celery stalks chopped
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh dill chopped
- 1 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Paprika to taste
- Put potatoes in a large pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook the potatoes uncovered for 15-20 mins until tender.
- Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Drizzle apple cider vinegar and toss to coat. Allow to cool.
- Add the celery, onions, dill and egg to the potatoes and toss.
- In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, celery seed, salt and pepper until smooth and stir gently into the potato mixture.
- Refrigerate covered for at least an hour, preferably overnight.
- Sprinkle with paprika and chopped dill for serving.