Citrus Roasted Salmon
Yields: 4 servings
Time: 5 minutes prep, 15 minutes cooking, 20 minutes total
- 1, 1-1.5 lb whole salmon filet
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (about ½ lemon)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp course sea salt
- ¼ tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 orange or blood orange, thinly sliced
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- Place the salmon on a rimmed baking sheet, then whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic.
- Brush the salmon with the olive oil mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Lay the orange and lemon slices on top of the salmon.
- Bake the salmon for 13-15 minutes, until it flakes easily with a fork, then garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve!