Tri-Color Honey-Glazed Carrots
- 12 small tri-color carrots, peeled with greens removed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 to 3 teaspoons honey
- 2/3 cup water
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Cook the carrots—Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat, add carrots, and shake pan to coat them evenly. Cook, flipping as needed until all sides start to brown, about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Glaze the carrots—Add honey and water and cook, shaking the pan occasionally, until water evaporates and carrots are caramelized, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve warm.