Cherry Tomato and Mozzarella Salad
Perfect for picnics and backyard gatherings, we’ve paired sautéed cherry tomatoes and fresh mozzarella for a quick and easy summer salad. Great served warm or cold!
Total Time: 25m
Prep Time: 10m
Cooking Time: 15m
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into cubes
- Heat up oil in frypan over medium heat.
- Add in shallots and thyme until they're tender.
- Add in garlic and stir for 1-2 minutes
- Add in tomatoes, salt, pepper until heated through.
- Remove from heat and add in mozzarella.