Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, cut in half or quartered
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare to roast—Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prep the potatoes—Spread potatoes on baking sheet or roaster, drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat evenly. Season with rosemary, garlic salt, salt, and pepper.
- Roast the potatoes—Roast for 20 minutes, remove from oven and stir potatoes with spatula, then continue roasting until golden brown with caramelized edges. Serve immediately.