Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
Crispy and golden outside with tender interiors, our roasted potatoes make a healthier alternative to fries—and you’ll never miss the excess oil.
Total Time: 50m
Prep Time: 10m
Cooking Time: 40m
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, cut in half or quartered
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare to roast—Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prep the potatoes—Spread potatoes on baking sheet or roaster, drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat evenly. Season with rosemary, garlic salt, salt, and pepper.
- Roast the potatoes—Roast for 20 minutes, remove from oven and stir potatoes with spatula, then continue roasting until golden brown with caramelized edges. Serve immediately.